Friday, April 01, 2005

Am back

from here.

A really excellent conference, thanks to Debbie Epstein and her team.

I heard some excellent papers and the Gender and Education Association, although only just over four years old now, is doing really well and the conference brought people from a broad range of countries - Australia, Nigeria, Kenya, USA, Canada, Finland, Luxembourg, Iceland and many more.

On a different topic ... now we have just found out that the royal family holds commoners in utter contempt, can we please have an overthrow soon?
Please?

1 comment:

Joolz said...

God yes. This is so important -- all of it.
Thank you and yes I know I am v bad for not posting in Wales.
Feminist fashion coming up really.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.