Monday, April 18, 2005

Browned off?

Let me introduce you to several decades worth of the Brown sisters.

This here is a brown bear having a wash.

And this is how to get Bobbi Brown's beach beauty look.

And GOOD GRIEF this, of course, is good old Charlie Brown.

When I was a kid, I was in the Brownies, but it was not much like it is nowadays.

Our motto was 'Be Prepared' ... but I never was.

But here, most interestingly of all, is a little online museum of the Brownie camera. The first really easy to use camera for ordinary people like you and me.

And now that you are feeling nostalgic, you might like to go here to find out how to cook one of these.

3 comments:

Joolz said...

Aha I always use Nigella too!!!

Joolz said...

Aha I always use Nigella too!!!

cityB said...

i love brown - it's the new purple.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.