Friday, April 08, 2005

The pope-mobile

is probably now going spare.

So I was wondering whether they would sell it on ebay?
Maybe something catchy like "one careful papal owner?"

It would be quite good as a thing to go clubbing in.
The ultimate pose-mobile in fact. You could stand up and party all the way.

Frankly I am appalled at the sloppy presentation of some ebayers.
I do know that a lot of people try very hard and do very well. Thanks to Michele for showing us this wonderful ebayer. She spends time taking photos outside, she writes poetically. Lovely lovely YumYumcherry.

But other people?
How on earth do they expect us to respect them when they just fling their goods on the bed?
Or sofa?
Or floor?

I know what they need.

ePhotomaker

They need this. For details go here and click on the image on the right of the page.

That is so cool, to sell stuff to sell stuff on ebay.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Yes yes this is all excellent. You have spurred me on to do a further post on this subject.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.