Sunday, March 27, 2005

,,Schieb Du Sau!"

Doesn't sound very polite does it really?

DSC00803
Push, you Sod!

I guess that the character in the pram, the mother, takes a post-feminist view to motherhood. Through experimentation with role reversal the comedians will be exploring, using the distancing effects of humour, this post-modern idea. They may possibly also be offering for serious engagement, the idea that motherhood can be an experience that is a little less than wonderful.

It is probably better, on reflection, not to try to de-construct jokes.

Shame I will have to miss the show as I am in Sheffield and it is in Berlin.
But maybe it is a good thing as TT would need everything explained.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.