Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bags are so very important


DSCN0743
Originally uploaded by Miss Peach.
This most wonderful picture was brought to my attention by Jackie.
What a friend to the blogger is she.
To get the true wondefulness though, please click on the pic to see the tags.


And so the time has now come to reveal to the world Kate's divine catch-all. It is this white leather piece here:

Kate's new bag

And if you need to see inside, dream no more as you can see here:

Kate's new bag


And if you click on the photo, you can play the same game as before.


I am so lucky because I have a MAGIC bag.

red bags

THe smaller of the bags was bought for me, in Canada, by Kate.
Yes it was.
And it is magic as I can fit all these things into it:

DSC00712

Please click on the photo as before to see labels.

If you want to see my other bag pix, go here.

2 comments:

Guy Merchant said...

This convinces me that there's huge potential for a bag blog. I just love the way you've used the note function on Flickr. It's a shame that the notes can't be viewed on the blog page itself. Maybe some geek at Blogger could sort that out - now?

Joolz said...

Aha yes am v excited re using that note system which I used for the first time yesterday.
I think it will be a regular feature. I agree it would be great to have it on the blog.
Flickr is continually making changes to its site it must be hard for Blogger to lkeep up.
Love the blogtrax entry btw.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.