Sunday, March 20, 2005

Obviously ....

I was unavoidably kept away from my blog.
But never mind I am back now.
Overall Berlin was a bit of a .....

DSC00728

So many things to see, to do.. some of which were sucked into my camera stream.

Fascinating place and a lot to think about.

It was quite easy to read not only the writing on the wall, (too obvious), but other people's minds:

DSC00832

Things went smoothly in general but we did feel a bit marginalised, a bit 'under-provided for', in terms of food:

DSC00815


But we managed to cope and tomorrow you will be treated to seeing the SPACES of UNCERTAINTY captured by me, DrJoolz one of two Blooggers researching on your behalf, in Berlin.

Stay there on the edge of your seat. I'll see you soon ....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.