Monday, March 07, 2005

My mother said ....

I was at THE Golden Wedding at the weekend and my mother said at one point,

"Dr Joolz, please do not blob this."

We blobbers are obviously scaring the pants off all our friends and family.

Hardly surprising as most of the time, I look like THIS:

DSC00139

And Troistetes looks like this:

DSC00665

(Note how this photo has captured the 'trois' dimension)

In fact according to The Guardian, Bloggers are 'a law unto themselves'.
Thanks Guardian, I may take you up on that.

But let's get serious.

We need to go straight to the source of The Guardian's story which is here on Think secret.com

The case of course raises issues about what makes a journalist; is it the job title or the behaviour?
Can't bloggers, who behave as journalists, claim the same rights not to reveal their sources?

Hey, and maybe it means we get to hang outside people's doorways and take photos of them as they leave.

Marvellous.

But really, the real scoop of today's blog, was that I discovered this:

DSC00689

Well, I will try to bear this in mind as I make my way from Tuesday through to Friday.

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Hm, I think you will find TT has blonde hair

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.