Monday, August 01, 2005

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

Went to the sculpture park yesterday and saw an orange man in the trees.

treeman

TT and his son Sam The Man were with me and never behave when I take their photo:

methodacting.

TT is in the pose I associate with knitting patterns.

Anyway we went mainly to see this.
TT took a picture of the poster outside as there were body guards indoors protecting all the little people from havingtheir souls stolen.

More on this exhibition here.

Quiz answer from Saturday comes later today ...

1 comment:

Joolz said...

You are SO right about the rucksacks.
They look very thoughtful looking into the distance don't they?

You won the quiz, and a prize.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.