Saturday, July 30, 2005

Liverpool

Phew!!
We need a bit of a lighter note from yesterday I think ...
Today I went on a visit to LIverpool, home of so much culture.

DSC01621

The city does have a reputation for crime and so naturally I felt nervous when I saw this warning...

DSC01609

So I kept a vigilant eye out for dodgy juveniles and saw them abusing the scenery EVERYWHERE.

There was this one in a hoody:

DSC01636

Obviously more scarey as I could not see his face.

This one was marching through the fountain

DSC01637

EVEN THOUGH HIS MOTHER KEPT CALLING HIM OUT.



This one attacked a defenceless old lady, Miss Rigby:

DSC01635

(I saw him just run up and hit her. Really I did.

Anyway, what do you think this is?

What's this

The answer, and more multimodal narrative soon.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Yes Chris, do go. I really liked it around the docks area; very nice.

Kate, I think you may be right..

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.