Monday, July 04, 2005

so sorry

to have kept you waiting.
I have been busy writing and it is sometimes VERY hard work.
But I did nip out on Saturday (shopping) and discovered there was a 'thing' going on at Devonshire Green in Sheffield - fifty yards from the city centre.

devonshire-green
(Please note the spy on the wall at the back - she is on't phone)

I think this was the boss lady:

yesdear

People in fancy dress leaping about like Gawd knows what and all that malarky. (I bet you're glad this isn't YOUR Dad.)

mid-hanky-panky

bangmydrum

here are the next generation of drum bangers:

recruiting

Dunno why they weren't watching Live 8 like everyone else (apart from me)
But I did pick out a Superhero...

heroes

poor old Trois Tetes doesn't know what has hit him. He is the Big Apple and is having to read THIS sort of polite notice. Meantime all I have to put up with is this:

politenotice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...on't phone"?

Please use standard English!

Chris Blockhead

Joolz said...

Oh yeah soz.

Forgot.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.