Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Lots of mess

Kate is so interested in mess and in artefacts that I found these for her on Flickr.

This is the chaos pool , which includes some pics of messy houses.
This one is of a group focussing on messy desks which has a certain appeal.
And these photos, are all tagged with 'messy'.

Kate also lurves artefacts and so here are some of those.

But if you spell it like the Americans as 'artifacts' then it is more interesting. Which shows that Americans get it and that the English do not understand like Kate.


But look how many people want to share their graduation photos!!

(I am such a miserable blighter that I did not go to mine.)

Flickrites sharing their mess and their victories with the whole wide world.

Now, why do they want to do that then ? Huh?

You tell me.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Yes it is as if they are purtting the world into sets.Thanks for putting these ideas on my blog.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.