Monday, July 25, 2005

Making like the old folks

Yesterday the weather was dreadful, especially considering we expect sultry warmth at this time of year.

Anyway, we decided to make the best of it and 'made like old people'. We went for a drive, occasionally pulled up at the side of the road and took photos through the windows.

Loxley valley, Sheffield

It were grand.


Loxley Valley

On one occasion we even stood by the car for a few minutes and took photos standing up.

rosa3

Photography is all the rage in our neck of the woods.

Rosabeauty2

Rosabeauty


As usual, this was all I could see of my husband ...

canonTT

And if you look closely, I am in his lens - so to speak.

5 comments:

Joolz said...

Bloody marvellous idea. Am in kitchen now, buttering the white bread.
Hurrah.

See you down there.

Clare said...

I hope that you are warming your thermos

Joolz said...

Clare!!
Don't be so rude!!

Yougetme?

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with Oxley and want to visit! I wonder if you are one of the first flickrfamilys?

Joolz said...

WE mihght beone of the first Flickr families. I had not thought of this and it is a very exciting prospect.
I wonder if I should try and find out by asking on Flickr?!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.