Friday, January 07, 2005

You CANNOT be serious!!!

An article suggesting we need a 'sarcasm mark' - how could we not have thought of this before?
After Manolo, I know you have all been awaiting the T -shirt blog. (Am I serious?)
I mentioned this great site before, but I wonder if you have been back to visit and found the fantastic photo outside the elementary school. (Thanks to Kim Howls for this reference.) Did it need a sarcasm mark?

This post was a bit about language and a bit about blogs. (For the record)

1 comment:

Guy Merchant said...

I think the T-shirt blog is a great find. Just noticed the hit meter on your blog, too. Snazzy!!

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.