Friday, January 21, 2005

I am so excited

because I have bid on this. I have been doing up my office this week and this will be a great addition to my girlish boudoir. (Photos next week.)
I would have liked to get this too, especially as I am interested in blogging bags, but thought I could not have too much at once.
And likewise, this was very tempting too. (And as if I did not already have enough to do, it would make a Grrreat project to do discourse analysis on ebay ads, and a multi modal analysis of the site. This Hello Kitty ad is v. cute.)

Sorry to be such a material girl, but quite frankly, I was getting a bit pretentious lately - and this IS a material world.
.... Well,at least I blogged ....

4 comments:

Anti-Blogger said...

I never thought I would see "multi modal analysis" and "hello kitty" in the same blog. :)

Joolz said...

Aha, well there you go. I am a bit of a mix and match kindofa girl I suppose.

Joolz said...

In case you are wondering, I lost the auction on ebay by 20p.

Joolz said...

The most expensive 20p of my life.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.