Saturday, January 08, 2005

THIS SITE IS VERY SARCASTIC AND FUNNY

I found this site as its owner was registered as having looked at mine. Why did he/she look? I don't know. But the pseudoblog is hysterical and cheered me up on this very dismal windy day. (I cannot bear to go out and have cleaned my house!)
In an amazing coup of self revelation not only did Guy blog his house but he also wrote about it on blogtrax/ What's that all about, then eh? Very uncharacteristic. (Is it a test of our nerves, or of his?)
You could do worse than reading Home Truths to help you interpret people's attitudes to their homes.
I read it over Christmas (as did my good friend Kate) and enjoyed it.
Can a house count as a text I wonder? If so, maybe you can be house literate? Then maybe you can be house illiterate. (This may be where you get confused and go to the post office instead of your home.) Oh God, if only there were sarcasm marks .....
Time for my rest now I think.

2 comments:

Joolz said...

It should come as no surprise I have 3 of Trinny and Suzabnnah's books. I am cool tons.

(I have rearranged my wrdroe in the way they insist and rarely wear colours with black.)
I usually wear v necked tops and avoid polo necks at ALL COSTS.
I hope you don't think I am trying to outdo your Trinny and Susannah comment. It is just that I agree wholeheartedly.
I know a person who calls them Trinny and Silly.

Joolz said...

I have no idea what parts of my last comment means. I am sorry. Perhaps am insane.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.