Friday, May 06, 2005

My hero

Who could it be?

Is it this great man?

becks simpson

That marvellous combination of a great sense of humour combined with the ability to perform ballet on the football pitch ... as well as being in touch with his feminine side?

No no no, for as we know he has upset Mrs Posh one time too many.

Is it this great man,

ratzinger

who has more than one blog?

He has one here too. (Although I am not sure what is against his groin.)

It is not surprising at all that he has his own fansite ,set up of course LONG before he became pope. (Some people saw his potential way before those Johnny Come latelies started hanging about.)

Nor should it shock anyone that many of us will enjoy the merchandise ... wearing t shirts and drinking from cups with appropriate worshipping slogans.


BUT Ladies and Gentleman. These are not the superheroes.
The man I look up to is .....

35hyatt

Dr. David Hyatt.
He is the fount of all knowledge. Not only in his areas of research, but in addition, he supplied me with the photo of Beckssimpson above, with the address of the Rapzinger fansite, but also, the new word, Gluckweh.

And I am sorry. I did not reference him properly when I wrote about this before.
David, I am sorry. I worship you.
And you are a damned handsome fellow.

8 comments:

Anya said...

Ooooohhhhh. Is he available?

Anya said...

Err... not the pope person, I meant the handsome one.

Joolz said...

Yes I am afraid David is already under someone else's thumb.
But he is a good adevertisemnet for all things Welsh.
Apply for that job, woman.

BUT, TT reckons Cardiff is not very exciting (even though I think it is.)

Anya said...

I worship Colin Lankshear and Michele Knobel - they are amazing.

Joolz said...

I only worship one man.

Gareth said...

I'm sure the readers don't want to know about your Dad

G3T Films said...

Of course you mean me!!!

Joolz said...

Satan, try to bemore modest

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.