Monday, May 16, 2005

STUFF

I am so LUCKY!!!


TT went to Brighton this weekend while I was working my butt off (That's just an expression. I wish I had worked my butt off.) he took loadsa photos such as this one.

Aaaaanyways he got me presents!!
These are they!!


presents
The note book is v good there is space for lists to write what you want to buy; what you plan to wear to specific events (e.g. scarey seminars in London) and what is in, what is out. There is even a space to write advice given by friends (yes it is an interactive text.)

As if there were not enough excitement around artifacts, AMB and PC came to my office today with shoes that matched each other in such an uncanny way they had to swop one shoe each. (It was most distracting to be with such well co-ordinated colleagues.)


shoes

Amazing stuff.
We girls often find we can unite through artifacts.

3 comments:

Joolz said...

Aha!! Lovely to hear from you. Glad you are getting out and about and having fun!!

Anya said...

chocolates!!!!!!!
can you call them artefacts, really? In my house I don't know that they would last long enough for any meangful use beyond my addcition to chocolate. I do bond over hand bags and shoes and hairstyles (hmmm is a style an artefact?) and stuff.

Anyway I have a grand announcement. Can you guess what it is? I have sent a form to a man about a dog.... (I can speak metaphorically, even at moments of celebratory inebriation) - isn't that exciting!!!!!
Need a hint? I can't share on my own blog cuz I'd best not advocate the nature of my form. Guess??

Joolz said...

Good luck with it Anya I am keeping my fingers crossed!! When would you expect to hear? (I think you stand a first rate chance!)

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.