Thursday, February 24, 2005

sydneys shoes


sydneys shoes
Originally uploaded by zеn.
These are very expressive shoes.
Adults often have obsessions about teenagers and their shoes.
I once worked in a school where the kids all had to wear uniform and it was a real pain as a lot of time had to be focussed on what kids were wearing. I felt this was a diversion away from what I wanted to think about with the kids.
Anyway, at this particular school the kids had to have black shoes. I once saw a teacher make a pupil colour the white stripes on their shoes with a marker pen to turn them from black and white to black. This probably WAS an educational experience after all.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.