Tuesday, June 28, 2005

New York!! New York!!

Well this is the other Big Apple. (Apart from my Powerbook I mean.)

In 2003 TT and I were SO excited to go to NYC (well, at least I was. I could barely sleep at all the night before we left. He was just quietly anticipating a good trip).

Anyway, while there I bought my first digital camera, a sony cybershot 2.0 megapixel. I took loads of photos with the cute little thing and carried it round in my bag for the next 2 years. Then TT gave me the Big Brother version, a cybershot 5.1. This is an excellent camera but I will never want to part with the little baby one.

Anyway here are a few shots I took in NYC, (just after buying the 2.0), where we had a whale of a time and saw all the sights.

New York

Anyway TT is taking Sam the Man to see NYC next week for two weeks while I stay at home and slave away. (I wonder how much money I can spend in a fortnight???)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr Joolz! I have just finally followed the link to Flickr while I was eating my breakfast and reading your latest entries and am now thinking I should try it. I have been very remiss lately about carrying my own camera (Fuji Finepix 2600Zoom) which I love and haven't yet downloaded any pics from my new camera phone which is also very cute but each time I look at your blog I think I should get my act together and make time to do that.

Oh, and I'd add some really nice shoes to Kate's shopping list!

Joolz said...

Thanks so much for the support you are giving me re shopping. This is great and i now have a long list . This will include summerh holiday stuff so that I can leave it in a pile on a chair in a symbolic fashion.
Shoes, yes. There are some good sales on too so will need to move fast.
And Muriel yes, open a Flickr account. Very important.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.