Thursday, June 02, 2005

Look no hands!!

Rosa and I go to a hospital appointment about every two or three weeks. Like all National Health Service places in the UK it is like a trip back to the 1950s. Including the kinds of pictures kids draw:

no hands?


It's hard to envisage how the doctor (boy) and nurse (girl) can do their jobs with no hands ... or indeed how these two could cuddle with no arms:

No arms?
(To see the detail, click on the photo, then when at Flickr click on 'different sizes' and choose 'large')
But back to my first point - why do all girls do this kind of picture at some stage in their artistic careers? And how can we tell they are done by a girl? (Because they were and I could.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.