Sunday, June 05, 2005

DrJoolz

is happy to give you uptodate info on the housemates ...
Saskia won the task yesterday but the other housemates do not know.
Nor do they know the prize - that she is now allowed to listen to the housemates in the diaryroom.

So exciting ... so exciting

I love it when it gets eeeeeeeevil.

Question:

Why is it that every year in the BB house the housemates are forever having conversations about whether people are 'fake' or genuine', 'two faced' or 'will bitch to your face' (this latter apparently being positive.

What is a a fake person exactly?
And if I went round in my life telling people excatly what I thought of them, their lives would be a bit crap, as would mine.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.