Friday, June 03, 2005

Desperate Housemates

1. I love Makosi and Kemal. They are a great duo, both divas and drama queens. They know it's a game. I love them. I want one of them to win.
2. Derek - very well spoken and therefore the victim of people's prejudices. (They think it is fair cop to have a go at his accent,but not Lesley's lilting Yorkshire tones.)Is a Tory though and should be kept for entertainment purposes only.
3. Sorry but she has to go. (Lesley of course.) Someone who decides whether she likes someone according to the size of their breasts is a bit odd. She was heard to say,
'Ive got the biggest tits* in Huddersfield. Well my Mam has got bigger and my nana has got bigger than hers.'
Nice.(At least she did not say they were bigger than Huddersfield.)
4.Vanessa, boring; Anthony boring.
5. Sam, no. It is not enough to smile and have a grand sexual appetite. Ditto Saskia. Keep all the details to yourselves next time loves.
6. Craig - stop crying. Maxwell stop swearing and acting like a thug. You both have to go soon.
7.Roberto. Well. Apparently he was a teacher but I do not believe it. Maybe in a private school where no teacher training (etc.) is a requirement. I heard him say that black people are physiologicaly different and it made them better at some things, such as sport (especially running) and dancing. Science (a black housemate) said he was not sure (yep) whether he agreed and Roberto helpfully and patiently pointed out to Science he has flared nostrils and this means that he can take in more oxygen and therefore run faster. Right on Roberto. I suppose all Italians are better lovers and cooks? Out you go.
8.Science - nice Jamaican accent you picked up in Leeds. 'Know what I mean? Respect to you, boy!' I will let you come fourth.

So tell me this - why is it an insult to say to a housemate - 'You act up to the cameras. You are doing stuff cos you know you are being filmed.'?
They all volunteered to be filmed for three months for God's sake.

OK you heard it here first .. Craig will be kicked out tonight.
Cast your votes now.

*(Sorry re the terminology)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless them one and all. They are filling the voids created by the end of DH and ER. A welcome antidote to the Lions tour toooo!!

Joolz said...

Yes bless them indeed.
I forgot to mention of course that Mary is a witch and must not be evicted yet. She has the power.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.