Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Egg on face or what?

Thanks very much to Arancaytor who has just told me that the riverbend blog is after all alive and kicking.

So it is here and I am going to try to be grown up about the fact that I went off in a whole hoity toity temper thing about blogs, books and greedy capitalism.
Oh well, easily done. I didn't get the right address I spose.

and the main thing is ... YOU CAN NOW READ THE BLOG,
Baghdad Burning.


I recommend to you that you look at the first few posts (written in January 2003)as they are very moving and set up some of the crucial explanations I think.

(In fact, having just wriiten that, I think I might make a mental note to look at lots of first posts and compare them to the most recent. That might be a good project.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.