Wednesday, June 08, 2005

JESUS The Monster Truck

I think you need to check out what is going on here at JESUS The Monster Truck: "
If this is not enough you may like to checkout the medical history of American presidents.
Did you know that Roosevelt hid from the press, the fact he had polio?
And finally, you may wish to visit the blog, Shiny, pointy and Tall. It is a blog of photos of people taking photos of the Chrysler building.

All very weird.
You may have heard it here first, but I heard it here. It is basically the weblink junkyard of a self-confessed chronic websurfer.
Very cool.

3 comments:

cityB said...

What an informative posting! This blog should be part of the national curriculum. I bet most medical students don't realise Teddy Roosevelt was blind in one eye - a disability (or fashion statement?) he shares with the great Dr Joolz - how sweet.

Joolz said...

Oooh I did not spot that detail re Teddy's uniocular vision.
All the best people have this special ability. It goives us very special powers.

Joolz said...

I mean gives.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.