Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another missed blog post

What is happening here?
I keep missing days from my blog and wonder whether this is a BAD THING.
My life seems crammed and I don't ever seem to really DO ANYTHING.
But this sfeeling is familiar and I seem to remember, is always intense at this time of year.
DrRob is fed up
Virtual Mother has too much bloody marking
Guy has been fretting about his identity.
The usually sweet and even tempered Vitriolica is pisst off by a nurse.
And OH MY the SYNCHRONICITY. Profgirrrrl feels the same as I do.

So as Joni would say:

Well maybe it is just the time of year
Or maybe it's the time of man
I don't know who l am
But life is for learning



I guess there is something for us all in that one.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You must know that you are utterly brilliant at blogging and also I learned about everything I know from you Dr Joolz.
Also, I have just started my blog but it went wrong with the URLS.
Help!

Anonymous said...

Ah very nice blog DrKate.

And I see the urls are now AOK

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.