Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sight seeing

Guy and I have had a chance to snoop around Miami a bit. Our mobile phones had problems connecting so communication is a bit dodgy; we have now got trusty phone cards which makes phoning home very cheap and a bit more reliable.

Here are some of the things I have seen:

Evidence of hurricanes and rock:

We had a blast


Evidence we are in God Bless America:

USA

Some Bad News:

Bad News

Interesting people:

Interesting People

Conference starts tomorrow and we will be very serious.

9 comments:

cityB said...

Cool Joolz. I didn't realise you were joining the vice in Miami. Now why didn't I read your blog before sending your pressie special delivery today? The latest news stops at this blog!

Kate said...

I hope you will be v. v. serious Dr Joolz as my blogging hopes are PINNNED upon you and Guy as people who take blogging seriously and think it is really important and good.

cityB said...

Happy Birthday Dr JoolZ!

Mary Plain said...

Hey, many happy returns DrJoolz! How exciting to be in Miami for your birthday! Am enjoying these posts v much especially the vicarious sunshine.

Gareth said...

Happy wedding anniversary darling. Since you are away I am going eat your packet of crisps as well as mine.

Joolz said...

Youa re a sweetheart TT. Thank you for the crisps, the thought was there.

And thanks to Emma and MarypLain for birthday wishes ... will prob go shopping tomorrow. Will post on blog later tonight but you will be in bed by then I reckon ...

Joolz said...

Hey WEndy!! That's so nice!! I am having a great time here in Miami and see that it is many places in one.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Dr Joolz!
I have a fab present for you it hasn't come yet but I think you will like it and I cooked Banana bread for you (see my blog)
but since you are in Miami we have eaten it. xxx

Joolz said...

I love banana bread.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.