Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Phew!!

Here I am in MIAMI and all set up for my blogging and Flickr connection:

Flickr Connexion

I ordered a quality salad after not being able to eat any of the food on the plane:

IMG_1913
How yoummy is that?

IMG_1911

there is a really nice orange glowy lamp in here:

Orange glow

And this flower in a vase:

IMG_1915


Poor Guy got delayed by snow and missed his connection. He is still stuck in Boston.

Trois Tetes was delayed at Manchester for three hours and arrived late for his meeting in Brussels. (Please see stupid shot of TT here.)

5 comments:

Anya said...

Oooohhh I will be visiting you DrJoolz to do my blogging too! Is the hotel nice? Is that room service? I can't wait! See you tomorrow!! A xx

Joolz said...

Yes do come and do blogging here Anya - but I have to solve my poer crisi as my adapter will not work and must try and get a compatible one ... panic panic.

Poor sheep shivering. Oh dear.

Kate said...

Thank god you are still blogging.
Snow was terrible in Sheffield yesterday and I became utterly immobile.
Poor Guy.
Have a nice day tomorrow you Miami bloggers!

Gareth said...

Hm, I could go off Kate. "Poor Guy" What about poor TT stranded in the Executive Lounge at Manchester with nothing other than limitless free booze and crisps for company.

Joolz said...

Poor TT

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.