Thursday, January 05, 2006

So hard


to get back in the swing of work after a little break, isn't it?
I have been swopping from one job to the next, not quite finishing anything. It's like wading through treacle and I am just in a MESS.


Nice to know that others feel the same and thanks to Seb for sending me this little number. It turns out that I am doing the right thing after all and am involved in a useful process called 'structured procrastiation'. Also, as it turns out, NOTHING is urgent. (Sorry Lucinda if you are reading this, but the deadline for updating that unit is apparently quite fluid.)

Maybe before I go I'll share this little soap opera:

Looking-for-the-Levi-Guy .. A soap opera

OOOOPS. No not that.

It was this smooth operator here at worl in Nice. She is King of the Cats:

stand-off

winning

Anarchy-number-2


Quite a little Drama really, huh? Wish I knew what was going on, but I think I know who won!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Laughing ha ha yes I am wading through treacle here too Dr Joolz and it is SO HARD.
I told Martin I thought I was probably in the wrong job for me and I should re-train to be a waitress but that might also be too challenging.
Good about the deadline.

Mary Plain said...

I know I shall feel exactly like you on Monday when I go back to work! I hate coming back from holiday even though I like my job. (And Kate, I have been a waitress. It is not good..)
And yes, the soap is very intriguing! I like the people in the background-just like East Enders!

Guy Merchant said...

My vote goes to the people in the back too, for all sorts of reasons. Why oh why can't we have a close up of them? You're back, they're back and I've been back,too.

cityB said...

I agree - the king of cats is definitely the older woman at the top of the steps - maybe she is the red-haired one's mum just keeping an eye on Ms kitten at the bottom of the stairs.

Joolz said...

Hi there nice to see you. Procrastination is very important. It allows you time to THINK.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.