Monday, January 30, 2006

Four things meme

OK I got tagged by Anya for this meme and you can see what she has done here:


4 Places I Have Lived
BorehamWood, Hertfordshire
Redbourn,
Hertfordshire;
Ripon , North Yorkshire;
Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
showery-night

4 Jobs I’ve Had
Babysitter
Waitress
Cleaner
Teacher

4 Favourite Movies

Short Cuts
Ghostworld
Taxi Driver
Sophie's Choice

4 Favourite TV Shows

Lost
What Not to Wear
Buffy
Malcolm in the Middle

4 Favourite CDs
Not the tremblin kind - Laura Cantrell
Hold on Little Tomato - Pink Martini
Essence - Lucinda Williams
Time (The Revelator) - Gillian Welch

4 Places I Have Been on Holiday

Plas Menai, Wales
New York
Venice
Berlin


4 Things I Love to Do

Take Photos
Surf the net
Shopping
Go to the cinema

4 Favourite Books

Bilgewater
The Diary of Bridget Jones
The Taxi Driver's Daughter
The Wolves in the Walls

4 Websites I Visit Daily

Flickr
DrKate's Artyfacts
E bay
DrJoolz snapshotz on Life

4 Bloggers to Tag with this Meme


DrKate

Citybitch

Guy

MaryPlain

So there you have it .... will they take the challenge?

3 comments:

Mary Plain said...

is that pic Sheffield DrJoolz? it is great.. off to respond to your tag now!

Joolz said...

Hey good attitude MaryPlain!! Yes it is Sheffield City Centre at night.

Digigran said...

Dr Joolz- are you trying to rival Nick Hornby or the Poet Laureate with all these lists? I need to know.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.