Saturday, December 24, 2005

Whoa!! Interactivity!!

The Internet continues to reveal its hidden treasures to me and today I found this trove of interactivity.
It is an ad for an advertising company and is so slick that Brylcreme would look dull in cmparison.
I am not overloading this post with other links as otherwise you may drift off elsewhere and not do the main site properly.
But use your mouse and click about and see how many tricks it has to keep punters engrossed - and therefore reading about the product.
I am thinking of transforming the School of Education site like this.

But I know you don't want me to mention work, so here then is the REAL meaning of Christmas.

And here is a little gingerbread person out shopping for presents.

gingerbread

Hope you all get nice things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.