Friday, November 12, 2004

kidz on line

I have had a browse on the exciting Bratz site, done the quiz and seen the celebrity photo gallery. For help in deconstruction one need not go much further than this presentation on Barbie e zines from this great site. And this is a great place to surf around and find good theory links. But that's not all, this site is a treasure trail and has a great shot of the shoe blog Guy mentioned.

Are we now going to see a lot of fake blogs which are just vehicles for hidden advertising, strategic product positioning etc???


Today I also liked reading about Avant-Pop

By the way in doing the quiz, I should be dressed like this:
I'm_a_Versace_girl!
Versace: Oww, the essence of haute! You are
flashy, daring, and dramatic! You believe in
beauty above practicality and view fashion as
art.


What fashion designer fits you
brought to you by Quizilla


I am VERY pleased, as really I look like this:

IMG_0603

which means I am a closet exhibitionist.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Will definitely go and see it.
Je suis decide.
Vraiment.
Hope Molly is better.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.