Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hello

Feeling a bit self conscious about this first entry.
I want this blog to help me think about / share / develop my research into New Literacies, especially Internet stuff. I am interested in teenagers on-line work - their blogs, personal sites, discussion boards. I guess this blog is intended to help me understand what on line diaries might do for someone, how addictive they are -or otherwise etc etc.
That's all for now as I want to check out the gizmos on this site.



2 comments:

Guy Merchant said...

Fab, love your blog, photo's cool too! And just to think, I never knew you liked Baka Beyond as well. I'm thinking of doing a blog on academics' blogs, so schnapshotz!!

Joolz said...

I am SO glad you like and read my blog. Yes this blogging is very interesting and I am aware of how useful I am finding it.
I think I am using it in some ways as a research journal but when I know that other people might read it, I have tio be more careful in explaining and being careful...It is making me feel more part of the academic community.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.