Thursday, December 01, 2005

Miami

is not quite as I expected as it is very snowy.

snow in Miami

Not much time to blog at all, but suffice to say it is wonderful to meet so many people ` I have only known through cyberspace.

Have spent a lot of time with Anya.

Yesterday went to some brilliant presentations and enjoyed talking with Kevin Leander. Michele Knobel and Barbara Guzzetti. I feel very excited about talking to these people whose work I have so much enjoyed.

Of course had a lovely day yesterday, (my birthday) and went for an evening meal with a big crowd and was so pleased that Jennifer Rowsell and Brian Street were there. (We missed DrKate of course. Especially as we knew she would have liked to have been with Jennifer and Brian.)

More later when I will put in links and wotnot, but this is to keep in touch.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I missed you too Dr Joolz.
I hope you like my present.
it is something connected to a thing you bought on ebay some time ago and liked very much.
It is snowing here too.

Joolz said...

Wow!! A present??

I am now rushing back to get it. Thanks so much DrKate... are you sure I deserve it?

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.