Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This is good to know

In this report about the increase of blogs etc, it is explained that:
Blog creators were likely to be young, well-educated, net-savvy males with good incomes and college educations,


Seems like more ad speak than academic tongue to me.

In this related article where 'Bloggers reveal their motives', I found the two reports about a police officer's blog and that of an ambulance medic, very interesting - but am not sure how typical these bloggers are.
Although we have seen the (fired) flight attendant's blog and that of the diplomat in the press, I think most are not about working lives . Or are they?

Interesting how both bloggers have a very keen sense of audience.



1 comment:

Joolz said...

My blog could not live without you ...

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Sheffield, South Yorks, United Kingdom
I am an academic interested in New Literacies, Digital Lifestyles, Informal Online Learning.